Skip to content
- ADT has a goal to “Make WASH poverty a history in the country”. To achieve this, we engage in the areas with the greatest concentration of excluded and marginalised communities and empower and include them in local decision making, help revive and strengthen the local governance institutions.
- Influencing long-lasting change is integral to everything we do. We use our experience, our work with partner organisations and our learning through research and analysis to influence policy at local, state, and national to global levels.
- We support the central government programmes like Swachh Bharat Mission and National Rural Drinking Water Programme and try to ensure that they enshrine principles of quality, equity, inclusion and sustainability, the foundation of all WaterAid’s programmes.
- The NGO is actively involved in tree plantation and after care, rain water harvesting, developing green pockets, eco-friendly Ganpati, creating awareness about environment protection and other environmental activities.
- The NGO is currently headed under the leadership of Dr. Jaykant Shukla who is the secretary of the ADT Foundation.